Our university’s international student admissions are carried out by the International Relations Office. Before starting the application process, please make sure to make an electronic copy of the following documents in PDF format:
– Copy of your passport (personal information page).
– A photocopy of the high school diploma (an official letter from the high school management that states your situation if you are in the last year of high school).
– Official transcript.
– Photo (jpg)
Below are the steps and processes that international students should follow to apply for OSTIMtech:
1. Check the minimum admission criteria valid for OSTİM Technical University through the link: https://internationalstudents.ostimteknik.edu.tr/entry-requirements/
2. Fill in the application form at: https://internationalstudents.ostimteknik.edu.tr/apply/
3. Your conditional acceptance will be notified through e-mail within 2-5 business days by International Relations Office of OSTİM Technical University.
4. Make the payment of 500 USD as deposit payment and send the receipt to our e-mail address (email@example.com) (indicate your name in the subject of the e-mail).
5. Within 5-10 business days, your acceptance and visa letters will be sent through e-mail by International Relations Office of OSTİM Technical University.
6. Apply for a study visa from the closest Turkish Consulate / Embassy in your country.
7. Make your entry to Turkey with your student visa. Apply to International Relations Office of OSTİM Technical University and complete your registration. Then apply for health insurance and residence permit.
8. Take the Language Placement Exam.
9. Check your course schedules from your Student Information System(OBIS).